Almond Chinese New Year Cookies Recipe
Welcome to our Chinese New Year Cookies recipe! These delicious and healthy cookies are perfect for celebrating the new year with friends and family. This recipe includes our Allo Sugar Free Cookie Mix that makes them not only low in GI, but also higher in fibre and 100% sugar free. The almond adds a delicious crunchy texture to the cookies. Best of all, the following cookies recipe is easy to make and require minimal ingredients that you need in your kitchen!
Almond Chinese New Year Cookie
These delicious and healthy sugar free cookies are perfect for celebrating the new year with friends and family.
- 460 gram Allo Sugar Free Cookie Mix
- 190 gram Ground almond
- 180g gram Vegetable oil
- 170g gram Corn starch
- 110 gram Whole almond
- 3 pcs Egg yolk
- 90 ml Water
- Pre-heat oven to 180oC (non-fan assisted mode) or 160oC(fan assisted mode)
- Line cookie tray with parchment paper
- Place cookie premix, ground almond and corn starch into a big mixingbowl and mix until homogeneous
- Add vegetable oil and gather into a loose dough
- Portion the dough into 5 grams round ball
- Flatten the ball in between your palm and finger.
- Place onto a lined baking tray
- Egg wash the top surfaceand place a whole almond on top
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until brown in colour
- Cool completely before storing in air-tight container