Using our Brownies Premix is easy!
Made with Alchemy Fibre™ which contains prebiotic and dietary fibre, every serving of our Brownies Premix is a better and healthier way of indulging in your favourite sweet treat. Chewy on the inside, soft and warm all around, every bite opens your palate to a distinctly rich chocolate flavour. Our premix also contains no added sugar so you can enjoy a fudgy, yummy brownie any time!
This loaded Easter centerpiece will make Easter an ‘eggstra’ special treat this Good Friday! Simple to bake using Alchemy No Sugar Add brownie premix, read on to see how you can decorate for a fun, chocolate-y Easter afternoon treat!
Crush a few of the mini eggs but leave some whole to scatter on top of brownie
Pipe and drizzle white chocolate mixture over eggs and brownie to increase the texture
To make white chocolate mixture, melt butter and white chocolate in a medium-sized heatproof bowl and set over a pan of simmering water, stirring occasionally until melted.
Sprinkle almond crumbs or icing sugar for added decorative dimension
Get creative with shapes using a cookie cutter for added fun and variety
No matter how you plan on spending the day, these best Easter activities are perfect for any type of celebration. Have fun!
Alchemy No Sugar Added Brownie
- 500 grams Alchemy No Sugar Added Brownie Premix
- 150 grams Unsalted butter, melted
- 75 ml water
- 2 eggs
- Chocolate sauce (Optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 180 °C (non-fan assisted mode) or 160 °C (fan assisted mode)
- Melt butter in a microwave
- Grease a 8"x8" baking pan or line with baking paper
- To the cooled melted butter, add one egg at a time and stir well with a whisk
- Add in water and stir well with a whisk
- Add in 1/3 of the premix and stir with spatula. Repeat 2 more times until all the premix is incorporated
- Pour out the batter into the pan
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean
- Remove from oven and cool before serving
- Drizzle chocolate sauce as you like (optional)
- - For a cakier brownie, add 1 extra egg
and a plant-based egg substitute