High Fibre Kway Teow made with Alchemy Fibre AWESOME A30
Higher Fibre Kway Teow
Indulge in the authentic flavors of local Chinese cuisine with our higher fibre Kway Teow. This chewy and satisfying dish is packed with dietary fiber to promote healthy digestion, making it a delicious and nutritious choice. So why wait? Treat yourself to a bowl of our delectable Kway Teow and elevate your taste buds today!
- 17.9 gram Alchemy Fibre AWESOME A30
- 161.3 gram Rice Flour
- 89.6 gram Tapioca Starch
- 416.2 gram Water
- 62.4 gram Cooking Oil
- 2.7 gram Salt
- Mix rice flour, tapioca starch, salt and Alchemy Fibre AWESOME A30 together.
- Slowly add in the water and mix well. Set it aside to rest for 30 mins.
- Brush baking tray with a thin layer of oil.
- Pour a ladle of the batter into the tray, tilt the pan around to ensure the batter is evenly distributed, making sure it is a thin layer and it covers the tray completely.
- Place the tray into steamer and cover for about 5 minutes, until the noodle is cooked.
- Remove the tray, brush the noodle layer iwht a thin coat of oil and let it cool slightly, slowly removing the noodle layer using a spatula.
- Place the oiled layer onto a board, oil side down. Apply another thin layer of oil on the kway teow.
- Cut noodle sheets into strips of kway teow.