High Fibre Ramen made with Alchemy Fibre WITTY S40
Lower Carb Wheat Noodle
Experience the best of both worlds with our Lower Carb Wheat Ramen: a high-fiber, low GI, high-protein, and lower-calorie recipe. This nutritious and satisfying dish features wheat-based ramen noodles that are lower in carbohydrates compared to traditional versions. Packed with fiber, it helps maintain a healthy digestive system. With a low glycemic index, it provides sustained energy without causing blood sugar spikes. Additionally, this recipe boasts a generous amount of protein, promoting muscle health and satiety. Enjoy a guilt-free and flavorful bowl of ramen that nourishes your body while keeping your calorie intake in check.
- 20.7 g Alchemy Lower Carb Noodle Mix
- 48.4 g All purpose flour
- 0.7 g Salt
- 28.3 g Water
- 1.9 g Alkaline water
- Weigh dry ingredients and mix until homogeneous.
- Weigh water and alkaline water, stir well.
- Mix alkaline water + water into dry ingredients using KitchenAid speed setting 1-2 for 4 minutes, forming dough crumbs.
- Press dough crumbs into noodle dough, let it rest for 1 hour.
- Pass dough through noodle sheeter, continually folding and pressing it together until smooth surface is formed.
- Once surface is smooth, reduce thickness of noodle sheet to about 1.5 mm.
- Cut noodle sheet into 20 cm length and dust with plain flour or corn starch.
- Line noodles in a tray and steam for 10 minutes.
- Dry noodles in convection oven at 85C for 1 hour.
- Dried noodles can be cooked in boiling water for 6 minutes.
|Nutritional Information||per 100g||per serving|