Treat Mum to healthier dim sum this Mother’s Day
Mother’s Day is round the corner and what better way to celebrate than to bring mum for a treat that she will enjoy? Better yet, a scrumptious meal that is healthier.
Our restaurant partner, Yum Cha, is launching new dim sum items made healthier with Alchemy Fibre™ and we are giving away meal vouchers to 3 lucky winners* to bring joy to their mums this Mother’s day.
Simply fill up the form (on the right) with your full name, email address and answer. Contest closes 29 April 2021 2359h. Winners will be announced on our Facebook page on 30 April 2021 at 1800h.
Terms & Conditions
- Participants must be either a Singaporean or PR residing in Singapore and aged 18 and above.
- Only one entry per email address.
- Online contest form must be filled up in full for eligibility to participate.
- Giveaway runs from 21 April 2021 0800h to 29 April 2021 2359h.
- Winners with the correct answers will be selected randomly and will be announced on 30 April 2021 at 1800h on our FB page.
- 3 winners will be chosen to each receive 1 x $50 Yum Cha dining voucher.
- Winners will be contacted via email by 30 April, failure to respond to email within 3 days will be forfeited and another winner will be selected.
- No purchase is required.
- This contest is hosted by Alchemy Foodtech in collaboration with Yum Cha.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook.
About Alchemy Fibre™️ For Rice
Alchemy Fibre™️ For Rice is a patented, plant-based fibre blend that is specifically made to be used with rice. When added to white rice during the cooking process, Alchemy Fibre™️ For Rice helps to reduce the glycemic index (GI) of white rice, while increasing the fibre content to 10x that of white rice.