- Pre-heat oven to 180 oC (non-fan assisted mode) or 160 oC (fan assisted mode)
- Melt butter in a microwave
- Grease a 8″x8″ baking pan or line with baking paper
- To the cooled melted butter, add one egg at a time and stir well with a whisk
- Add in water and stir well with a whisk
- Add in 1/3 of the premix and stir with spatula. Repeat 2 more times until all the premix is incorporated
- Pour out the batter into the pan
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean
- Remove from oven and cool before serving
- Drizzle chocolate sauce as you like (optional)
- For a cakier brownie, add 1 extra egg (optional)
Additional Ingredients Required
150g unsalted butter, melted
75ml (5 tbsp) water
Chocolate sauce (optional)
Maltitol, plain flour, cocoa powder, Alchemy Fibre™ (resistant starch, pea starch, inulin), salt, chocolate flavour.
Seal tight and store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
See date printed on packaging
Enjoy FREE shipping on orders above S$40!
Local (Singapore) shipping only.
3-10 working days once your order has been processed. Please note that there might be some delay in view of the current COVID-19 situation.